To deposit fiat to crypto, you will first have to open an account in a centralized exchange. For this how-to guide, we have chosen to do so on Binance.
On Binance, you have multiple ways to deposit your fiat.
We will be going over how to buy crypto using your Credit/Debit Card.
Preliminary steps: Register and complete KYC on Binance.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click
Buy Crypto >
2. Here you can choose to buy crypto with different fiat currencies. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get.
Add new card.
4. Enter your credit card details. Please note that you can only pay with your own credit/debit cards (that are under your name).
5. Enter your billing address and click
6. Check the payment details and confirm your order within 1 minute. After 1 minute, the price and the amount of crypto you will get will be recalculated. You can click
Refresh to see the latest market price.
7. You will be redirected to your bank's OTP Transaction Page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment.
Once you have deposited your fiat to crypto, you may then withdraw your crypto from Binance and deposit it onto MetaMask or Gate.io to start trading VENT.